Several Positions Gold Coast International Hotels
1st Year Apprentice Chef an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and dedicated Apprentice Chef seeking a career in a 5 star international hotel. The successful candidate will rotate through various departments in the Hotel.
This position is responsible in assisting the kitchen, contributing to the overall success of outlets and banquets, in accordance with the hotel's standards and financial goals.
Bayside Brisbane Club
1st or 2nd Year required for a leading bayside club offering good quality bistro food.
This position is responsible in assisting the kitchen, contributing to the overall success of the clubs goals.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Passion for cooking
- Positive, enthusiastic and dedicated attitude
- Basic culinary skills
- Basic hygiene knowledge
- Ability to follow direction/instruction, and an ability to learn, retain and reproduce recipes and menu items
- Career growth Opportunities.
- Available to work a variety of shifts including on weekends and public holidays (Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve & New Years Day inclusive) Reliable transport
- Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen
Any further details please call Stephen Hall on 0411 431 030